Well sure feels like every other year, nothing special.
Same old boring and not much of a life that I have.
So what caused me to suddenly to blog would be because
of reading one. It was a roller coaster of emotions and
scenes surging through my head. When I was done I was like
WOW absolutely wow. Such passion such emotion is just wow.
Well no one shares the same style, certainly not me.
I am more of a relaxed and laid back kind of guy.
Not looking for drama and drama doesnt look for me.
I only look for dramas that I can watch online xD.
If theres something im happy about is that you have
other good friends. That will continue to support and
fill your life with happiness. Why do I say that?
Well one day I might not be at your side anymore.
which is kinda why I don't want to get too attached
and not knowing whats going on in your life.
I dreamed about it...where i would leave and you
would cry the hardest, I don't want that to happen.
I know this goes what I had hoped and said in the post
before but I guess thats the reason thats keeping me
from doing what i had hoped for. But hey you know what
what happens happens, no need to do anything about it.
I'm in my own world, but if you need me im just a click/
call/text away.
No comments:
Post a Comment