Summer sure has come and gone so fast, I'm not ready to go back to school. Not ready to put my head in the books again. But, I think that this time around, it would be a lot more interesting. Because, she is now part of my life. I just noticed the data today and realized that it is the 2nd. Been three months since that night I posted that image of a short comic I found on tickld. Coincidently, that same image she saw, ringed out to her because it was similar to what she went through. She gave out her heart, but never got his and he left with it. That was the first half. I suspected that she went through something serious like a breakup and later on, I was right.
Ever since that night, we started talking again, she would also start texting me out of the blue. I was quite surprised since we haven't really talked much since the school year started. I knew nothing of her life nor did I know she was in a relationship. I really like the fact that skype records n saves all the conversations because I can go back n reread it to remember how exactly did we get to where we were today. All those conversations, skype, Fb Phone. It all adds up and led to us.
It has been a really crazy three months. Honestly can say that it is my best summer so far. Couldn't be any happier than I am now. I'm glad I met her, I'm glad I took a chance n trusted my gut this time. Yeah, it was hard and I sacrificed some sleep but it was worth it. Worth it to show her how much I'm willing to do. That I can prove my worth through actions and words. How I feel towards her, it is really different from before. I actually care a lot, I actually get worried, jealous n upset. I never had these before.
Let me be the person in the second part of the comic, to make my way towards you and break through that force field you created to keep others out. Yeah, I fell and got bounced back a couple times but I refused to give up. I'm almost there, just a little more. I can't turn back now, I won't. I want you to believe again that not all guys are the same, that you can be able to trust again, love again and learn that love shouldn't be one-sided nor should you confess it too early. I don't mind cleaning up his mess that he left you in, the wounds that he created. I can heal those for you with lots of cheese and care. I look forward to the future with you :D. Let me love yoooh~
No comments:
Post a Comment