Saturday, August 10, 2013

Half way

Damn, A month and a half flew by just like that. Working, sleeping, hanging out and on the computer. Basically sums up my activities day to day. Five years ago, I was upcoming freshmen in high school and now an upcoming sophomore in college.
Teenager to Adult. What a ride it was. Smiles, frowns, tears and some blood. Life just isn't slowing down at all, actually feels a lot faster now. Responsibilities seems endless. Expectations keep growing. Pressures not going down. Stress? Nah, no time to be stressing. Just plan what is ahead. What is the point of worrying all the time? Just plan it and do it. Parent's expectations are unrealistic. Really, it is more about am I happy living up to it or do I feel controlled by it? I really don't know at this point. All I know is that, I have too much to work for and a lot to prove.

Few years from now, I know I will be on my own. Alone on my path. But, for now, I can hope that she can accompany me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment