Saturday, August 3, 2013

One Month Mark

Today is Saturday. Not realizing that it is the official one month mark. The one month mark since my life changed. It has been a real extreme roller coaster ride. I really think that, that empty feeling inside of me, is now filled. Filled with lots a cheese. Although, we aren't official, how I feel, it seems like we are. It is a great feeling. I'm glad I took a risk. High risk high rewards right?

I trusted my gut feeling and this is where I got to. I like it, a lot. Never have I been so sure about something. But, this time, I am sure. I am 100% certain, that she was the one I have been waiting for. In the last 5 years, many girls has caught my attention, but I didn't find myself as sure as I am now. She is the one I want. No matter how long it will take me to stay in that tent, I will gladly wait.

I've always been jealous. Jealous of those people who found their significant other, someone they love and cherish. Went through thick and thin and are still together. I hoped that someday I can have a relationship like that. In the last 5 years, I guess I was bittersweet. I sorta gave up on caring. Single isn't too bad. But when valentines day comes around, who can I ask to be mine?

This girl. In two more days, it would be officially be a year that we met, online. What a year it has been. From the very first days, I knew she was different. Yeah sure many guys can say that about a girl. But for a girl that can keep surprising me every day and keep me guessing, that is pretty hard to find. I just wished we had met in person now that I think about it...

She is unique, special and different in every aspect. Makes me smile nonstop since day 1. Keeps me guessing each night. Not knowing what would happen the next day. I just want her more and more each day. But, she isn't mine yet.

One day, you will be mines to keep :D

No comments:

Post a Comment