She is right. I am not experienced enough to be able to confidently say what I said. The things I say sometimes are foolish, and the words I say are naive. I'm still a kid compared to her. She's gone through more relationships than me in the last 5 years. The ones I had were merely kids play, nothing for-real because I was too young to understand anything. I was living in a fantasy bubble the last few weeks. A fairy tale where everything would go how I wanted it. But, she woke me up with reality. Everything we said and done up until now were not enough for when reality hits.
There is always two outcomes, two sides to every story, two possible endings. Nothing is ever perfect, no couple is ever perfect. We both knew that but pretended that it was perfect. But now that summer is over, and school has started. The future is uncertain. We are uncertain. We are just starting, the beginning is always a happy smooth ride, but once the roads become bumpy and harder to move across, we might fall off. Whether or not we can stick together and make it through this road, is uncertain.
What we shared in the last two months, the chemistry between us seems almost perfect. Haven't missed a day not talking to her nor missed a day a week not seeing her. We are almost ready, ready to announce to the world that we are together. I've been waiting for her and now she is waiting for me. I'm preparing. It is a really important step in both our lives
Throughout the past two months, we have been tested. Tested of our will and devotion to our feelings. Many times, did a issue arise and many times did I thought that it would be the last of us. Each time, we went through it, each time tears flushed out. Hearts aching, afraid and worried. Worried about us in the upcoming days.
I'm not afraid to express how I truly feel. I never trusted my feelings before, especially in high school because I felt like it was just there to make me think that I am not heartless. I was never confident in myself. Always doubted myself.
But, this time around, I took the chance and took a huge risk. I risked the friendship between us in order to become more than just friends. She made me confident, the more we progressed, the more I want to do for her. I never felt like this before, so attached, clingy and refusing to give up. And the thought of separation just bring chills to my spine.
We've been through a lot together, under the radar. Hiding us from the world all this time. It is soon that we won't need to hide anymore. We crossed the border between friends and more than friends a lot quicker than imagined, what we are now is basically a unofficial relationship, which is yearning to be official.
No more hiding, no more pretending to be normal. I want to proudly tell everyone who you are to me and who I am to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment