Monday, September 9, 2013

Counting Down the Days

With each and every passing day, I feel more and more anxious yet nervous too. Because that day is coming really soon, a really important day for me...and her. I never thought I would be able to find someone all these years, then she appeared. Everything I always wished for, and more than I expected. I've changed a lot since we met, seen sides of me I never saw. It is really weird but I like it. The emptiness I had all these years, is slowly being filled up by her, happiness isn't imaginary at all, it just is really hard to come by and once it comes, making it stay is beyond necessary. We are a good fit, good match, our pieces connect together perfectly.

When she changed her profile picture to us, I feel that she is ready, she don't mind telling her friends or the world that she is with me. I felt really happy about it, since all this time we been hiding now we are slowly appearing on everyone's radar. She is putting her trust in me, and I will prove it to her that it is worth it. I will convince to her that love does exist for her and that she shouldn't be afraid to love again because this time, she is with someone who truly love her. Love her for who she is, appreciate everything she does and tries his best to make her smile and feel loved. That someone is me.I may not have the experience she claims, but I have the heart to go the extra mile for her.
I yearn to love, and she yearns to be loved. Let me love you~

The past two months, I've been climbing her castle walls, it was really difficult. I never climbed such walls before, I fell down a couple times, it hurt but I refused to give up. I never like giving up on anything. Wanted to prove that I am not a quitter, no matter how hard I fell or what she threw at me to discourage me, I'm still climbing. I'm almost at the top, now I am waiting to ask her, if she is willing to take my hand and help me over the wall. So we can...be together.

Be prepared on that day...both of us





No comments:

Post a Comment