We finally reached our next step, declaring ourselves to the world that we are indeed together. It has been a roller-coaster of emotions the last two months. There were smiles, laughters but also tears and weeping. Both our hearts were tested. Each and everyday is a test, for us to see if we really are meant to be together. As of now, I am sure we are meant to be together. Everything that happened up until now, didn't happen by accident. Nothing we went through were coincidental. Everything is indeed real, I'm not living in a dream. The happiness is real and so is the pain. This is the beginning for us, beginning of the journey of a new chapter in both our lives. I hope to be able to bring her happiness throughout the journey, and that we can stick together no matter what. Regardless of the problems and issues that may arise, let us solve it together, let there be no arguments and tears.
As naive as I may seem, I truly believe we can possibly be that perfect. Just have to have the heart and mentality to make it possible.
The past is fading. the present is passing and the future is waiting. I see us in the future waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment