At least 1-2 times a month, she puts me on the cliff. A cliff that I would fall from and not knowing where I would land.
Why Cliff? Because of the separation, the drop and the unknowing of the landing. When I thought I really was about to fall, she pulls me back up. The feeling of almost losing her, is really the worst. Yet the feeling of her pulling me back, felt so relieved, so rewarding, that only makes me appreciate her even more.
Despite, the pain she went through. Despite the tears she cried. Despite all her doubts and worries. Despite the past. She took a chance. Took a chance for me, despite all of that. Despite knowing that the chance may lead to another heartbreak. Despite the weakened state she was in. She wanted to give me a chance. Me, someone she had only met a couple weeks in. Someone she really didn't know much about at all.
I really had accepted my fate, when she said she was going to stop trying and call it quits. Because what she left me with was so unforgettable for me to even explain. I felt sad the fact that I haven't been able to do the things I wanted to do with her. That all our cheesy thoughts and moments didn't mattered. Memories just kept popping up in my head,from when we first talked to when we first met up until now. It felt so nostalgic. I really had thought to myself, well I guess this is it. I had a good run, gave it my all but I guess in the end, it wasn't enough.
She said I would find someone better than her, that can make me just as happy. She said we would still talk. She said we could be friends. But in the end, I knew our friendship was already put on the line from whence we began our relationship. Nothing would be the same.
But..after we hung up. A while later she called back. After a long text I sent. She called back. I thought maybe she changed her mind. Maybe she didn't mean what she said. Maybe it was all... just her past getting the best of her.
Just what is it about her, that really stands out. That got me this attached, not wanting to ever let her go.
Honestly a lot. Sure some qualities could be thought to be really average but its how you package all the qualities in a person and for that person to bring out those qualities in the most meaningful way.
Our tastes and interests overlap almost perfectly. We grew up and went through similar stages of life. We been to many of the same places. Our personalities match and is pretty similar in most ways. In the ways we are different just balances out in the areas that we each lack. Food, drinks, activities and hobbies all overlap. Everything feels so natural as if we were copies of each other.
She is cute in all the ways possible. A smile that can brighten up even the darkest days. She knows what to say when things seem to go wrong. She knows how to use her humor to the fullest extent whether it was funny or silly. She knows how to care, how to show that she cares. She is considerate of everything, generous to everyone. Yet, reserved enough to know the boundaries. Her efforts are noticeable. Immature at times yet mature when needed.
I like her style. I like how she dresses. I like how she talks. I like how she is so understanding, cool about everything. I like how funny she is. I like how fun she is. I like how she makes me feel. I like everything about her.
All these likes and things slowly add up to one conclusion: I love her for who she is and how she is.
I love her enough to rather get hurt myself than her. Enough to let her go if she really didn't want to stay. Enough to let her do what she wants to do. Enough to see her leave if she chooses too. To see her happy and healthy is more than enough to satisfy me.
So no, I don't care about the future. You are the better girl I've been looking for. And if I let you go just because you said you want to let go, that I would be the dumbest guy ever.
In the end, you did stay. You stayed because I do mean alot to you. Because i do belong somewhere in your heart. Because you care about me. Because you are on the verge of falling for me deeper. That you..slightly have the though that you would trust love again. I could not be any more grateful that you ...chose to stay in the end for me. I'm really the luckiest..no most blessed person right now to have someone like you in my life. I just plan to never let you leave that easily. Never...
No comments:
Post a Comment