It was a good start, I wasn't late to the bus. Went to school with her for the second time. Wish i could do it everyday, but nothing is perfect. I feel like a kid sometimes and her being the mom showing me where to go and stuff. I find that funny even though I'm the older one. Waiting for her to finish class, really does feel like forever. I don't know what to do because i had nothing to do. I was really shocked that she got something for me, as her one month gift to me. And I..didn't have anything to give to her back. I felt so ashamed, even though she claims I buy her food but it isn't the same. I blame myself for not preparing beforehand knowing that I rarely will have time to buy anything. I sat there in awe, not knowing what to expect. I ate the cupcake first, it was pretty good better than i thought. Then proceeded to unwrap, and bam... there it was. What I needed to buy and the other was what I had wanted to get for her too. I started to get teary, felt really mushy and warm inside. Reading the letter, made me more teary. Maybe because she took the time to write it and took the time to buy the gifts, it was really touching. I guess this is the feeling I never felt before which is why it feels so good. Honestly, I still feel bad not being able to get her anything. Is food enough? After she came, I just had to hug her. Tightly. To show her how much her thought n efforts meant.
She stated that the first month is the sweetest and most innocent of a relationship. Well, I believe so too. And I want to add to it. It is probably the most challenging milestone to reach, at least for me because I never reached it. It is where our bond is tested and our will is tested. Whether or not we are the same people we showed that we are. I'm proud to make it this far, and grateful that she made it with me. I look forward to the next anni, and the next and keep going.
It is because of her, I don't dread life anymore. Because of her, I can smile and be happy everyday. She is the sunshine in my heart, gives me light and warmth.
I know this post is late but I was gonna post it, just saved as draft and I never published. Bu yao sheng qi! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment