Monday, October 14, 2013

Our One month

It's the morning of our first month, I never imagined for me to be able to go this far honestly. Considering how many times i screwed up, how many times i upsetted her. She gave me more chances, more than I deserved and I should be grateful. It's been honestly a month that I've always hoped for. Although we are in different colleges, being able to make time for each other and the efforts to see each other, really was something special. It is a good feeling, no the best feeling to have everything knowing that the reason for you to get out of bed is to see her later in the day. I enjoy eating lunch with her, its so natural and a new feeling. A new feeling because honestly I've been alone for a long time. I did a lot of things alone. I went grocery shopping alone, eating alone, walking around Alone. I remember the days where I would go to ct by myself because I was that bored. I would go eat at places by myself. It was a bitter past, honestly it wasn't the best feeling. I guess overtime I got so used to it but now I'm enjoying every moment with her. I am no longer alone, no longer having to be lonely.

Three months after I confessed to her, and that is when we began. Began the chasing stage, began a new phase for both of us. Me, determined to prove to her that I am not the same as every other guy. Her, testing me and understanding her feelings. It was a challenging stage for both of us. There were laughs but also tears. There was happily and jolly talking then there was sad, depressing begging. Honestly, at that point we were already in a relationship with each other but it wasn't official. I never realized how fast we progressed in just a few weeks after we actually met in person. And then Moon Fest came.

Why i chose that day? Well many reasons. One it was Moon Fest, best holiday to ask. Two, it was two months after I confessed to her, which would make it more relevant. Three, I couldn't wait any longer, to announce to the world she is with me now. Four, she was ready and I didn't want her to think I was hesitant. It was a huge change for me, I didn't even realize it.

I've never felt this way for a girl before, I never tried this hard for a girl before, I never cared this much before. Why? Because Somewhere down the road I realized, she is the one who can really make happiness a reality. And I still believe that.

It may only be our first month, but to me it is our 3rd month. Even though she don't "love" me yet, I feel loved. I feel more loved than I ever been. And I love her, regardless of that. I yearn to love, she yearns to be loved. We fill in each others blanks, complete each other's missing pieces. Happy one month <3

No comments:

Post a Comment