Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Flaws

She knows me better than I know myself, better than anyone knows me. She analyzes how I do things, how I manage myself. She reads me like an open book, nothing I can hide from her. She finally spoke out about it. I will reflect it upon myself.

I am too nice, I tend to let things go easily, I get stepped on. I give in too easily. I have a kind nature but it is holding me back. I can't accomplish much if I am the same nice guy I am right now. I need ambition, confidence and boldness. Swift in my decisions and choices. Through this relationship, I feel like the younger one, always having something to learn and need to be more mature about. I need to change myself for the better, not just for her but for myself as well. I want to be a boyfriend she can be proud of, a son that my parents would be proud of. Hopefully a father in the future that my kids will be proud of. A lot of expectations I set for myself.

I tend to look at short term than long term. It is a bad habit. Whether life wise or money wise, it isn't good. I have to plan ahead and not just focus on pleasures now. In the last month and a half, my spending has gone over the roof. That is my mistake, being careless about my money. I spend it sometimes on unnecessary things, and eat out a lot. Now looking at the long term, I won't really save much. School wise, I have to be smarter about my choices, I really have to step it up.
Time is too valuable, I shouldn't be wasting it idling.

There are a lot of things I need to work on about myself. She sees it too and points it out. She is still with me despite all of that. Despite all her past worries and doubts. Despite everything, she overlooked it. I'm not perfect in any way, I'm just perfect in being myself and never changing who I am.

Thank you Lao po, you help me become a better person inside and out. Even if you heard it a lot, I appreciate everything you do for me. <3 No matter what issues may come about, I always can believe that we can work it out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment