Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving~ 2013

16 hours spent with her. Longest record of any given day. This past thanksgiving and black friday was like none I had before. Sure it was cold but holding her hand was enough. Sure it was tiring but seeing her smile was enough to keep going. It really feels different when you have someone to spend a holiday with and not just with friends. Sure friends there's more hectic stuff and more dumb things but at the end of the day, once everyone goes home that's it. but with her, at the end of the day, she is still there to talk to. Shopping is meant to spend money, but also meant to spend time with the one that matter to you the most.

Personally, I never liked shopping much. Before, it just feels like drag and I would just want to go home. But now, it feels different. I see her like a kid in the candy store looking at everything. It is cute and innocent. Examining clothes and debating on the choices. I'm just glad she knows how to shop and isn't just buying whatever. It is just fun watching her rather than shop myself.

Sure it was suppose to be a day where you spend the night with your family, but to me, she is family. Never felt a bond such as this ever before. If I could, I would spend everyday like this with her, But then again I don't think physically I can keep up lol.

It is very interesting that she actually observes me so closely. To which I didn't even notice how I looked when her ex was mentioned. I didn't feel insecure but more of felt that she would feel awkward if we were to encounter him. I don't know how I would of acted, considering I do know some of their history. But, in the end I'm glad we didn't.

There really isn't a better feeling than having her hugging me from behind and telling me what I really longed to hear. It did calm me down and made me a lot happier. Sure I was cold and tired but it was all worth it. It took nearly 5 months but hey, she finally broke her fear. I'm thankful for her and the chances she gave me. I'm thankful to be with her still.

Anything can happen, just need the determination and persistence.

I look forward to Christmas, the season of holidays~ I finally got my Christmas gift, her. Wo ai ni Guan miao ci :D

No comments:

Post a Comment