Don't cry because its over, but smile because it happened. This is a beautiful quote. Sure it hurts now but compared to the happiness she brought into my life, it is only a fraction. I regret that I could not be the person she wanted to be with, I regret my background limits me. I regret every putting my frustration on her,my stress on her or not paying attention to her. I regret not spending enough time with her. Time really is precious, once it is gone, it is gone.
The lessons I take from this for myself, is to act responsible, careful with words and actions. To understand situations and look at possible outcomes. To realize the bad effects before causing them. Emotions are uncontrollable. Logic
She is amazing in every way possible. I honestly didn't expect so much from her, remembering when I first met her. We have been through a lot, ups and downs. I learned a lot about myself and herself. I was too naive to believe that she maybe could be the one who can be with me for a long time, I looked forward to all those future events that could occur. I guess it has to do with our progression, way too quick. I should of learned from my past yet I didn't. I'm an idiot, I go back on my own words.
Whats left...jobless and lonely. Living life alone, facing my own struggles alone. Back to the forever alone years. I surely did not miss it but I guess I am destined for it.
Through this relationship, I learned a huge amount. I always assumed that I knew everything and could always figure out what is going on in a females mind. I was wrong, really wrong. As well as knowing myself, knowing my own character, I was wrong. i turned out to be everything I hated. I'm a typical guy.
I can only thank her for the chance she gave me and the chances she given me after we were together. We could of ended slightly better but I guess this way is as soft as it gets.
R: I will miss our time together, I will miss you and your lovable personality. I will miss texting you 24/7, skyping you 24/7, late night phone calls. You really made a difference in my life and it is a shame that I could not hold on to you longer. I hope you find someone who goes to the same college as you and has a car. Has parents who are more open to the American lifestyle. Taller and better looking and perhaps richer. My love for you will be hard to deteriorate but I will be fine. I know we will still be friends, but the past we share will still be in my shadows. take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment