I don't know why she has been having these dreams. I shouldn't be worried but it is only a dream. I can't question her why she has it because really she can't control it. Maybe it has to do something with her past, maybe something she regret . Who knows. Whatever it is, it doesn't change how I feel about her. Considering where we are at now from when once began, it has been one heck of a journey. Her loyalty is unquestionable. I have no reason not to trust her. Sure I may be curious about her dreams, and sometimes I do hear things that I don't like but it is only a dream. I only hope that she can move past those dreams and look forward. With me in them at least.
I have learned that everyone has a past, whether good or bad. Whether they regretted it or not. It makes no difference now looking back because what does it do? Make you think more about the past, make you judge more. It isn't necessary.
She has a past, I have a past. She talked with guys, I talked with girls. It is only normal. But it is about now, that matters the most. Sure, I get jealous of the past, but really i have nothing to be jealous about because she chose to be with me now and not them. That is enough of a reason not to be jealous or upset at what happened in her past.
She did things that she felt she could, that it felt right to do. Who am I to judge what she thought was the right things to do. Honestly, she could judge me a lot harder if she wanted to. But she doesn't because it doesn't matter to her. Just like how her dreams doesn't matter to me as much, sure I get curious but that is about it. Dreams are merely signs of the past, maybe unfinished business or regrets who knows. Whatever it is, I am not judging her on it. I trust her feelings for me and I trust my feelings for her. That is all that matters.
You simply cannot expect someone to be pure as an angel, everyone has a past. Whether good or bad. It takes the right mindset to approach these things and not cringe on it. Sometimes it is because of the past that they are the person they are today, might not always be a bad thing. Life is a learning experience where everything has a lesson behind it. If you get bothered by the nooks and cranies of someone's past, how can you truly love them for who they are?
No comments:
Post a Comment