Thursday, December 5, 2013

6 months

After Dorney, and I guess this is where we end. I am gonna miss us.

The conversation didn't turn out like I had hoped. I had only meant to understand what was wrong and once understanding it, I wanted to suggest solutions. But, being the stupid person I am, I said things that wasn't meant to be said. Why is it that every time my pessimistic side get the best of me. Well now I blew it. Good Job Wei, she was the best you could ever find and could ever be with and you just lost her like that.

What I meant to tell her was that, if she was tired, she can do less of it or let me adjust. I really did not meant for it to turn into a argument which now..led to this. I self-claimed that I knew everything, that I knew what to say. But in the end, I don't. I don't know anything anymore. Maybe relationships isn't for me. Maybe the single life is meant to be.
I claimed we can fix issues, yet I felt like I only made it worse. Why am I so complicated. I'm sorry for the tears and sleepless nights I caused you.

All i know is...I will probably end up calling her. Like i always do. sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment