Friday, December 6, 2013

I feel silly

To still have hope that maybe we can work it out, maybe she can change her mind. Maybe she might talk to me or see me in the near future. Why do I still hope this when it all seems done.

Don't lose hope, I told her. But now I realize, somethings really does seem hopeless. I miss her. Constantly having her on my mind, for the last 6 months. I don't know how to stop. My heart won't let go while my brain says maybe you should, she doesn't want you or need you anymore, you aren't the one for her. It is funny how I constantly check my phone to see her texts then i realized, it won't happen. I want to say hi but is scared to.
My worst fear is being ignored by her, and now it has happened.

Today felt really gloomy. Constantly sighing and resting my head down. It is going to be hard adjusting myself back to the single life. I saw Eddy at the train station, ironically spoke about his encounter with her. So much for all the good things he said about me... irony.

Wei. Get a grip. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment