Friday, December 6, 2013

Period of adjustments

For us both. I'm grateful she didn't just drop me from her life, I really appreciate that. I'm just not fortunate enough to be her soulmate, but for now being her friend is better than being strangers. Perhaps we could be the best of friends down the road. Who knows.

My chest pain has lessened after seeing her today. I was really happy to see her, as herself. All cheery and energetic. She never needed me to be happy, I just assumed she did. I'm happy she can now be in peace, in her own happiness. As for me, she will still be a reason I smile. Perhaps not everyday, but whenever I see her and think of her it will bring a smile to my face to have such a person in my life. She gave me more reasons to smile than to frown.

Thank you. I hope our new chapter will fill in the part we skipped, being friends :]


Being optimistic is better. She was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment