Friday, December 13, 2013

My 20th Birthday-w/ her

It really is the best, the greatest feeling having her to spend it with me. Her hugs, kissess and smile are the best gifts I can ever receive. A experience I never got to face, a feeling that was really unique. Every moment spent with her is unforgettable. My birthday wish is for us to be like this forever, happiness forever and our love to stay forever.

She is the only person who can make me cry, the only person who has made me cry the past year. Her card meant so much, her words I really felt. I cried because I finally know what being loved feels like, what being spoiled, cared for and loved for feels like. I never felt so happy in my life, honestly. Sure I had birthdays where my friends planned it and what not, but it isn't the same. Friends come and go, they don't need to stay . But she is willing to stay with me through all the hardships and issues of life. And able to make me smile through everything. That is priceless.

I cried because I never thought I would find someone like her, because I never thought I could ever find love. Because it all seems so good to be true, all seems so perfect. All my life, I never had a reason to smile or to look forward to each day. She sees the realest me that I have ever shown, only she can see it because I have nothing to hide, I am me.

Tomorrow is another big day, our 3rd month. Wow...I really can't believe me and her...already on our 3rd month. The 2nd month wasn't all smooth sailing as I hoped but I know for sure our 3rd month will be much smoother. I am blessed to still be with her to this very moment and proud of the decisions I made. I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment