Thursday, February 13, 2014

Approaching 5th month

Despite the couple breaking points we go through each month, we are still going strong. It is normal to argue, to put up issues and speak up about what we don't like. That is because we care about each other. Honestly in a relationship is really the most important, no need to hide things because it could only get worse. Life is a forever learning process. I am no wise guy that I once thought I was. So many areas to improve, yet no idea where to start.

She is different no matter how i look at her. Amazing in her own unique way, I just can't stop smiling whenever I realize that we are actually dating. Relationships isn't about all the lovey dover stuff, its about the struggles, the problems that arise. And for us to help each other through it. That truly tests what a relationship is. It isn't being upset over something silly or because the other person won't do what you want. It is about respect and care. That is how I come to see it and live it as.

There really is no such thing as who wears the pants in the relationship. It is about giving and receiving. It is about compromising and agreeing. You can't be selfish. She is understanding and I really appreciate that. If I needa sleep, she'll sleep early with me. If I need a wakeup call, she'll call me. If I need a ride, she'll offer. These little things is what makes relationships real. To put each other in each others shoes and minds. See things from each others perspectives.

Surprises are the best but I seem to suck at it. I really want to do things she won't expect but I can never pull it off. Yet she always seem to surprise me. This valentine's day, I did wanted to surprise her. So far, it has gone pretty bad lol. Think outside of the box, that is what I need to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment