Thursday, February 13, 2014

Too insecure

I admit I actually am. Why though. That when she bring him up, I get annoyed, irratated and just berserk. My tone completely changes. I guess it is because of how he hurt her in the end, which made me just hate him in the guts without even knowing him. I guess I like to compete, I like to be better. I wanted to surprass him in any way possible. My wish was to treat her like she never been treated before, to care for her and love her. When she suddenly, says she kinda miss him. As a friend. Alright I'll accept it, that is fair. But to confuse what I do and what he does. I don't know, I really didn't like that.

Perhaps I overreacted, But she needed to know. I don't want to hear about their past. She told me she cleaned him out, then I don't want to see his belongings in her heart. Is it wrong to think such? Or maybe I am just too harsh. An ex can still be a friend but just how does the current person in that relationship supposed to feel. Guess I should be more open minded. The fact is you simply cannot erase a person from your life if they made an impact on you. Anyways, no more of him. I only want to hear about me. It is a pride thing I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment