From 5 years single to 6 months in a relationship. I've changed. In the begining it wasn't too bad. I've became more bold, conident and empowered. The chasing stage, something I never really experienced over the course of 2 months. Slowly, I become a person I never thought I would be. Clingy, emotional and sensitive. It is beyond me how she can inflict these changes upon me. I guess through her pain, fear and doubts I've became adapted to what she wanted. All of my attention on her, spontaneous and full of affection to show her how deevoted and commited I am. But its been too much. we both need personal space. Family space, friend space. Yes, I love the time we spend together and would do my best to spend time with her even if it means to wake up early in the morning just to go to class with her. But over time, she will get tired of it, of me.
I'm addicted to her, I'm an addict. It bugs the hell out of me not hearing from her for more than a day. I've grown so accustomed to nightly skype and phone calls. That it became boring. WHat gives for this clingyness. I used to be care free. Not giving a crap about anything. But this isn't the way I should be, should we ever break up, I don't want to be forever clinging to her, becoming that obsessive ex that she regret going out with. No. I want to be able to make an impact on her life. I want to see her excel in school,work and family. So let it be recorded here should I fail to accomplish this.
Be yourself Wei, find yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment