It wasn't easy but we made it. Another month in the books, another set of memories in my head. I like to write these monthly reflections to see how much of my thinking changes. Each time I learn more and understand more about us. Learn more about how relationships are. There is no such relationship that have no problems are arguments. Regardless of how severe the problem may be, if it bothers one to speak up about it then it matters. From all our ups and downs, I only continue to get closer to her. The more I see how much I do mean to her and that she fears of losing me to someone else. Yes, she puts on that indifferent side, but really to me it is to test my will. I've learned that If I can't handle it, that only means I don't deserve to love her. She wants someone who won't leave her just because she sometimes isn't herself. Just because she isn't always at her best, or not being to help her at her worst.
Happiness isn't found, it is given. Every detail, every action matters. I only come to appreciate her more and more.
Thanks to her, I learn to love.
No comments:
Post a Comment