Tuesday, May 27, 2014

In the end.

More and more issues arise. More and more things to argue about. I am to question myself. It is clear that I am unable to fulfil her needs. I'm selfish and tend to my own needs. It isn't easy trying to keep everyone happy. Perhaps I'm not ready at all to be commited. Its been fun and wild but time to refocus. I have a lot to do and perhaps it is better to seperate so I can commit to my goals. I will have regret, acting the way I did. Saying the things I said. But I felt that we in the end aren't meant for each other. As much as we are similar, we are also different. Stay strong, both of us. If we were meant to be, our paths will cross again someday. Until then, thanks for the chances. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment