Dorney.... A place that I have been to twice before. A place that I have went to with many people. It was definitely a place of fond memories for me. On July 4th, it was planned. And She invited me. I was surprised at first, being invited to a event of which I only knew two others...well 5 others technically. Deep down, I was happy to be invited yet curious as well. Curious that I was invited by someone I met twice before, one formal and one informal. It was a pleasant feeling. Of course, I also happened to not work on that day. Yet it happened that She planned it on that day... A bit too much of a coincidence. But, regardless I was excited. Excited to have fun...and excited to get to know her more.
I didn't want to go to the water park, mainly because I didn't want to get water in my eyes since I would be wearing contacts. But I felt bad later on after telling her, because I thought maybe she really wanted to go so I thought about goggles. Little did I know that she had planned to not go to the water park the day before. Little did I know, I was going to spend half the day with her, alone. It was weird, I haven't been out with someone alone. Especially someone I am meeting for the 3rd time. But, I enjoyed. It was fun hearing the screams. Roller-coasters are the shit.
It was a long day, from 7am til almost 2 am. Lots of fun of course. Met new people, went to a bbq and stuff. It was a good start to kick off the summer for me. A breath of fresh air. Like a pleasant summer breeze after a humid sunny day.
This was the start.. the start of happiness. The spud slowly grew..
No comments:
Post a Comment