After we reconnected with each other after so long, I was soon invited by her to go to the Viet festival. I wasn't really sure what to think of it. I assumed that I had work so I didn't answer with 100% sureness whether or not I will show up. I did in a sense hoped that maybe I could go. So...it just so happened that I didn't need to work that day. I was surprised, because I didn't expect it. Apparently the work place didn't need 4 servers on weekends because of the slow business. So I decided to stop by. And so it happens that my friend calls me up to go eat pho, how convenient.
Wasn't sure what to expect I guess, whether or not I would formally meet her. It was a weird feeling. Excited but nervous. It feels like meeting someone online and then finally meeting them in person after so long, feels strange but in a good way. So I went, ate pho first then walked around to meet a couple friends. I was sorta hiding in a sense to see if I was to be discovered. Like being undercover or something lol. I guess my cover was blown after being spotted talking to a friend. So we officially met in person. It wasn't very different from what I expected. The shyness was completely normal. Others made it felt awkward in a sense. But overall I think it went pretty good. I tried my best to be friendly and tried talking so it worked out.
Afterwards we continued to talk on skype. Told each other how our impressions of each other were and stuff. I don't know why but I feel like we just connect really fast and able to understand each other. Talked just about every night when we could. Our knowledge of each other grew each and every day. The seed grew into a sapling and continued to grow. Soon it led to our next meeting, Dorney Park. A place of which I knew quite well and a place of which I had quite a few memories of....
No comments:
Post a Comment