Life is full of surprises. Full of unexpected things. Full of things that you never thought could happen. I never expected to meet this one person. It all happened last summer too, I feel like my best surprises always happen in the summer. For some reason, I feel like meeting someone in the summer always seems to be better than meeting someone in school. I guess its because I have more time to talk to them and get to know them more as opposed to when I am in school.
Meeting this person was actually accidental. A troll click led to a awkward conversation. I was actually very embarrassed because I am shy meeting people especially females because I don't want them to think that I am a creeper. We clicked. I didn't expect her to be so talkative to a stranger, but I liked it. I could sense that she was different from the way she chats. I actually enjoyed talking to her for some reason. She was fun to talk to, and we talked for hours and almost everyday. As I reread those old conversations, I remembered how i felt towards her at the time. I think I wanted to get to know her more and maybe one day meet her. But when school started, I guess we were both too busy and distracted that for a long time, we forgot about each other. My interest in her came to a pause, not knowing when will be the next time we talk.
I didn't really pay much attention to it because I didn't want to have my hopes up or like think too much about it. I guess I was dwelling in the shadows of my past. She was temporarily hidden on the back of my mind. Like a seed that was planted waiting to grow.
Seed...
No comments:
Post a Comment