Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's stupid.

Why am I affected when she brings up other guys? Why do I twitch? I don't know. I appreciate the fact that she tells me things, shows me conversations of her and other guys.Without a doubt, I trust her. We aren't official yet, but it sure feels like it. It must be a guy thing, pride thing.I don't think I ever was bothered like this before. Jealous
like this, but now that I think of it, it is stupid for me to overreact. Why do I though?
Someone you like a lot, but isn't officially yours, that often bring up other guys into the
conversation. I feel that jealousy is normal, just shouldn't be on the extreme. But then again, am I wrong to feel as though?

It might be stupid to say that I trust her, due to the fact that we only officially met in person for less than two months, even though we talked online since last year. But, after those heartfelt conversations of her crying her heart out to me, letting me understand the pain she went through, I just felt that I can trust her. One of the things she said really left a deep impression in me.

She was crying, crying because she was reminded of her past, so she began to talk about it. She asked me, who do you take to prom? I thought that was a simple question, so I said that you take someone special to prom, someone like boyfriend/girlfriend, someone who means a lot to you. Then the tears came.

"Don't ever cheat on me...okay.." In a sobbing voice. I felt her pain. However, I wouldn't understand the magnitude at which it hurt. This really hit me hard. It did. I can remember it as if it just happened, how she said it and the way she said it. I then knew, she is someone I can trust. Someone I wouldn't dare to hurt. I had told myself, to remember those words for as long as I am with her.


I normally don't mind the occasional joking around about the guys who likes her. But, today the conversation was a bit too extreme. I didn't like it, I tried to brush it off, it isn't a big deal I mean just a guy who is joking around about sex with her. At first, I was a bit annoyed that such things was be considered joke worthy to say. But, I calmed myself down. The fact that, she actually joked about bringing those things to the sleepover, it really bothered me a lot. I normally can just be like oh okay and move on. But, Idk why, I felt a strong feeling inside. A strong dislike. I guess I was upset, even though I tried not to be. I couldn't. I felt bad, not responding to her. But, I just needed alone time to think. To think why would she joke around about that. But, I couldn't find a reason. Then, I realized no matter what the reason was, it didn't matter because I know that I can trust her, so why fright about it. Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment