It was definitely the best six flags experience I've had. With her being in it, made it a lot more happier, a lot more fun.
I really liked our casual risk taking moments. It was cute. Something I never experienced before. Sure, my ears almost went deaf but it is okay, I had a lot of fun.
Sneaking kisses here and there, holding hands behind the group. That was a lot of fun actually. What started at Dorney grew fast through six flags. I look forward to the summer again, with her.
I'm sad that she is starting school already, but on the bright side she lives close to me.
I really wonder, how things will be like once school starts for both of us. Would it drift us apart, or bring us closer together. I don't know, but I know that I will try my best to hold on to what we have and make it grow.
All these pictures, we took. Some are silly, some are goofy but we look good with each other in them. I can't help but to smile whenever I see them, and I always look at them when I am at work. Can't wait for more memories to be captured in pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment