New year, another quarter. Life just keeps moving right along. So far, I don't like the look of this new quarter, too much reading and not enough time. Well more like not enough time to do other things besides reading. Other than that, pretty okay schedule, Just have to stop falling asleep in class... Gonna try to stay on track of each class. But damn the habits.
As much as I don't like having one day off since I have to work one day, nothing I can do. In a way, it helps me get my stuff done because I know that I won't have time to procrastinate like I always do. Its a new year, another chapter in life. I hope to do more than I did last year. Hopefully I can finally correct my habits...
It's another year to mature, another year to learn more. Hate to admit it but growing up sometimes does suck. The responsibilities only continue to pile up, the expectations only grow. Sometimes, I don't know what life suppose to be. Work? SChool? Money? Sometimes, the way of life is just so pointless. I want to escape it, but I can't. The more i try to pretend nothing will happen as I get older, the more disappointed I felt.
As for her, as for us. Things have been steady, but I need to be more aware of my actions. Her jealousy and worries are perfectly normal, it shows she cares and it shows how much shes afraid to lose me. I now see why guys always tend to screw up, that why guys are always seen as the jerks in the relationship. The personality and nature of a guy causes that. A guys mindset will never be the same as a girls. No matter how much I think I know how things work or how she is thinking, it is only the bare minimun.
No comments:
Post a Comment